Configuring Mail Clients with cPanel Email
To Configure Your Email Addresses with Mail Clients such as Round Cube
- Go to http://yourwebsite.com/webmail, where yourwebsite.com is your domain name.
- Log in to your email address.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow any instructions or run any files that download to complete the configuration.
If the mail client or device you want to use isn’t listed, you can use the Manual Settings listed below:
If you can’t access the webmail interface to complete these steps, these are the typical settings it uses:
- Username: Your email address
- Password: Your email account’s password
- Incoming Server: mail.[your domain name]
- Incoming Ports: IMAP — 143 and POP — 110
- Outgoing Server: mail.[your domain name]
- SMTP (Outgoing) Port: 25 (587 or 80 might also work)
Note: All email addresses share the same pool of 500 SMTP relays (outbound messages) per hour.