A very Happy New Year 2014 to everyone! We know that you love our blogs. Thanks for all your support and we promise you to deliver the best internet marketing strategy on a weekly basis. In this blog we would like to discuss about your marketing plan and proper budgeting for web development.
If you have been in the business for a while or you have started or planning to start a new venture – small, medium or large size business then, it is very important to do proper budgeting before you start spending on marketing for your products and services. The best way is to analyse the amount you would like to spend against the leads you would like to generate through online promotions.
Getting leads online in a competitive environment is not an easy task, especially if your niche online is already saturated. So, here are some steps on how to get started and budget your marketing plan:
- Get started with a website. Make sure this website is smart device friendly and has call-to-action. Depending upon the size of your business and the amount of services or products you want to promote, we offer different plans that you can choose from for web development. Each plan integrates top of the line features, See the PRICE PLANS HERE
- Once the website is ready to rock n roll, you should boost your website with rich content, keywords and search engine verification’s. This can be achieved by opting for a one time SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION PLANS
- Next obvious step is to get started with your social media promotions that can engage your customers in an ongoing conversation about your products and services. You can get Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter pages etc. by getting SOCIAL MEDIA PLANS
We also offer Logo Design, Brochures, Flyers, Banners, Posters, Presentations, Ebooks, and Business Card Designs to kick start your new venture. See GRAPHIC DESIGN PLANS here.
Since, we have already defined all design and online services through our price plans, it is easier for you to budget for your marketing plan for 2014. Shall you require any other help or if you have any further questions please send us email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope business is keeping you busy! Advertising in the online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly effective methods of promoting a business.
We surf through a lot of websites on a regular basis and analyzed that despite having a great design; they are not ranking on any of the search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to their businesses.
To solve this problem, our team started to work on the very cause of such online business failures and found that the fault lies in the website design structure, directories, folders, files, content and functionality. Therefore we came up with an affordable plan for our customers to get the best services with full SEO functionality. Please see this link: WEBSITE DESIGN PLANS
VOOFA – Web Services is a web based bespoke website design & application development company with primary envisage upon Website Design, Graphic Designing & Search Engine Optimization + (Core PHP, Open Source, iOS/iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Mobile – Web Apps).
We have a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals which includes designers, developers, testers and SEO experts for creating Eye catching and SEO friendly websites. See SEO Services: SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
In Graphic designs, we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference. We can provide you with a fresh, professional look and feel with a recognizable trademark to increase the Brand Value. Our design team can work closely with you as part of your marketing staff and will seek out your company’s needs to create a unified message for your business. However, the websites we develop includes:
1. Great first impression – Grabbing attention on your web page at first sight, retaining it throughout the website.
2. Good navigation and usability – Showing your users the right content, making information easy to find.
3. Quick loading – so your users don’t give up and go to a competitor.
4. Search engines to access your content – Some designs are counter-productive and stop search engines from accessing your website.
5. Get incremental traffic – High rankings on search engines mean more people to buy your product/service. The site is made in SEO friendly manner and Meta tags management module will be provided in the admin section.
So, look no further and contact us: email@example.com